My Canon and me, part VIII

Taken with a Canon EOS 500N using Fujifilm Superia 200iso

Hoje o dia está perfeito, cinzento, cheio de nuvens que prenunciam a chuva que tarda a chegar. Quando tirei estas fotografias o dia também estava assim, esquivo, abafado, cheio de luz branca. A luz que ainda consigo ver quando olho para estas imagens de Lisboa. A cidade não é perfeita, longe disso, é forte e frágil ao mesmo tempo, e misteriosa. Dá vontade de espreitar.

Today is perfect, gray, filled with clouds that predict the rain that takes so much time to come. When I took these photographs the day was also like this, elusive, thick, filled with white light. The light that I can still see when I look at these images of Lisbon. The city isn't perfect, far from it, it is strong and fragile at the same time, and mysterious. Makes you want to peek.

Comments