Inspiration plus

(source for all photos)

Como resistir à colecção Resort 2011 da Sonia Rykiel? As roupas são lindas, impecavelmente construídas e o styling é perfeito! E, na minha opinião, não é preciso acumular milhas em viagens internacionais para usar - no meu caso, desejar usar - estas roupas. Continuarei a suspirar!

How to resist the Resort 2011 collection by Sonia Rykiel? The clothes are beautiful, impeccably constructed and the styling is just perfect! And, in my opinion, one doesn't have to cumulate international travel miles to use - in my case, wish to use - this clothes. I'll continue to sigh!

Comments

  1. These are all so perfect for me as well. I even love the shoes. Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great weekend! Everything is perfection, even the hair accessories. And I think the models are quite exquisite as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Such pretty outfits!
    -JD
    http://janettethejongleur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Obrigada pelo comentário! Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts