3.31.2011

Milano Part IV


Estava a ver um programa sobre o Roberto Cavalli e, depois de rever algumas ruas de Milão, fiquei com aquela saudadezinha que me é tão característica. Daí até revisitar as fotografias que tirei em Setembro foi um passo, e daí até resolver mostrar-vos estas, que ainda não tinham sido publicadas no blogue, foi mais outro passo. Tenham uma boa noite!

I was watching a show about Roberto Cavalli and, after seeing some of the streets of Milan, I got that little feeling of nostalgia that is almost my trademark characteristic. It was just a small step to revisit the photos I took there in September and just one more small step to decide to show you these, that still haven't been published in the blog. Have good night!

2 comments:

  1. You know something....milan is so beautiful in your photos!
    I live in milan and I am in love with everything about Portugal...some of that are: Lisboa, Pasteis de Belem, Aramar, Porto, Franzesinha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I really loved the city and just wish I could've been there a bit longer.

    I'm glad my little project is on your list of the things you love about Portugal! :D

    ReplyDelete

Obrigada pelo comentário! Thanks for your comment!