Inspiration Monday

Olá a todas(os)! Espero que a semana vos tenha começado muito bem! Aqui estão as minhas inspirações para esta semana e espero que gostem! Mais uma vez, se tiverem sugestões para as próximas edições do Inspiration Monday, não hesitem em dizer!

Hi everyone! I hope your week started off really well! Here are my inspirations for this week and I hope you like them! Once again, if you have any suggestions for the upcoming editions of Inspiration Monday, don't hesitate to say!

1. The Peacock Pavilions, in Marrakesh (such a beautiful place!)

2. Ginger cats

3. Oscar Niemeyer (in my opinion, his work is a true commitment to beauty)
(source for the last two photos)

4. These film photos of London taken by Anabela of Fieldguided (make me want to go there again!)

5. These cool prints by handz

6. Flower shops
(source)
(source)

7. Santorini (oh my!)
(source)
(source)

Comments

Popular Posts