Inspiration Monday

Olá a todas(os)! Espero que tenham começado bem a vossa semana! Eu confesso que hoje não estou na melhor das disposições, mas depois de ver todas estas imagens já começo a ficar um bocadinho melhor (mas só um bocadinho...). Aqui estão as inspirações para esta semana e espero que gostem!

Hi everyone! I hope you started your week really well! I confess that I'm not in the best of moods today, but after seeing all these images I'm starting to feel a little bit better (but just a little bit...). Here are the inspirations for this week and I hope you like them!

1. Charlotte Taylor Spring/Summer 2012 Collection (the prints are delightful!)

2. Gorgeaus jewelry by Lulu Frost

3. Potiche (just saw it yesterday and loved it!)
(source for all photos)

4. Pensão Amor, a fabulous new place in Lisbon
(source for all photos)

5. Hedy Lamarr (a fascinating woman)

6. This photo by Sandra Juto (so beautiful!)

Comments

Popular Posts