My Canon and me, part VI

Taken with a Canon EOS 500N using Fujifilm Superia X-TRA 400iso

E eis que chegamos ao fim desta série de fotografias, mas não se preocupem, pois a Canon já foi carregada com um rolo de 24 fotografias (algumas já foram gastas num restaurante japonês mesmo muito bom)! Mas deixem-me apresentar-vos estes doces: em primeiro plano temos uma Marie Antoinette e em segundo plano uma tartelette aux citron meringuée, que é o mesmo que dizer tartelette de limão e merengue. Ambos deliciosos e degustados na Poison d'Amour, uma pastelaria francesa bem no coração de Lisboa. Infelizmente, as fotografias que tirei ao doces no balcão não sobreviveram e vim a descobrir que não são permitidas fotografias, o que acho um pouco absurdo. No entanto, não deixem de fazer uma visita!

Tenham um óptimo Sábado!

And so we've come to the end of these series of photos, but don't you worry, because my Canon has already been loaded with a roll of 24 photos (some of them already taken at a very good japanese restaurant)! But let me introduce you to these sweet things: in the foreground we have a Marie Antoinette and in the backgroung we have a tartelette aux citron meringuée, also known as lemon and meringue tartelette. Both delicious and savoured at Poison d'Amour, a french bakery right in the heart of Lisbon. Unfortunately, the photos I took of the cakes at the counter didn't survive and later I found out that photos aren't allowed, which I find a bit absurd. However, if you're in the city, do make a visit!

Have a great saturday!

Comments

Popular Posts