My Canon and me, part VII

Taken with a Canon EOS 500N using Fujifilm Superia 200iso

Estou tão contente com o resultado deste último rolo, que tive de resistir a mostrar-vos logo tudo de uma só vez! Lisboa deve ser uma das cidades mais fotogénicas do mundo e, por isso, as duas fotografias tiradas no Miradouro de São Pedro de Alcântara são das minhas preferidas. Com tudo isto, tenho mesmo vontade de começar a comercializar impressões de algumas fotografias.

I'm so happy with the results of this last roll, that I had to resist to show you all at once! Lisbon must be one of the most photogenic cities in the entire world, so the two photos taken at the Miradouro de São Pedro de Alcântara (one of the many amazing viewpoints over the city) are some of my favourites. Guess I'm really in the mood to start selling prints of some film photos.    

Comments

Popular Posts