My Canon and me, part VIII

Taken with a Canon EOS 500N using Fujifilm Superia 200iso

Hoje o dia está perfeito, cinzento, cheio de nuvens que prenunciam a chuva que tarda a chegar. Quando tirei estas fotografias o dia também estava assim, esquivo, abafado, cheio de luz branca. A luz que ainda consigo ver quando olho para estas imagens de Lisboa. A cidade não é perfeita, longe disso, é forte e frágil ao mesmo tempo, e misteriosa. Dá vontade de espreitar.

Today is perfect, gray, filled with clouds that predict the rain that takes so much time to come. When I took these photographs the day was also like this, elusive, thick, filled with white light. The light that I can still see when I look at these images of Lisbon. The city isn't perfect, far from it, it is strong and fragile at the same time, and mysterious. Makes you want to peek.

Comments

Popular Posts