Inspiration Monday

Olá a todas(os)! Espero que tenham tido (e ainda estejam a ter) uma óptima segunda-feira! Eu continuo sem máquina fotográfica digital e já me sinto um pouco estranha. Estranhezas à parte, aqui estão as minhas inspirações para esta semana e espero que gostem!

Hi everyone! I hope you had (and are still having) a great monday! I'm still with no digital camera and I already feel a little weird. Weirdness aside, here are my inspirations for this week and I hope you'll like them!


1. My eyes twinkled when I saw Brian Ferry's photos of this studio...
__8_1023


2. ...where Amy Merrick makes the most beautiful flowers arrangments...





3. ...and she also has a blog that you really have to visit!
Untitled




4. This beautiful editorial shot (on film!) at Peacock Pavillions in Marrakech for Lonnymag.com



5. Really great ceramic pieces by Pia Lund




6. Asos Spring/Summer 2012 Collection seen on The Cherry Blossom Girl



7. This photo seen on this cool blog (it now has a place as my pc wallpaper)

Comments

Popular Posts