On my way to the beach

Taken with a plastic camera using Agfa Vista 100iso (expired in 2010)

Antes da praia propriamente dita, vamos só espreitar algumas das coisas que vi antes de chegar lá. E devo acrescentar que estou apaixonada pelos resultados que a minha humilde máquina de plástico conseguiu produzir!

Before the beach itself, let's take a peek at some of the things I saw before getting there. And may I add that I'm totally in love with the results my humble plastic camera managed to produce!

............

This month I'm a part of The August Break

Comments

  1. muito interessante o resultado.
    e que máquina é?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada! É uma máquina de plástico, tipo versão duradoura das máquinas descartáveis, e nem marca tem.

      Delete
  2. I love that tree or is it a bush?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Obrigada pelo comentário! Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts